PLEASE Come to school on time, bring money, and wear sunscreen and a hat or a cap. You may want to bring a water bottle.
1) 8:35, we will walk from school to the bus stop with Betsy and Tali. We will ride 338 Bus Southbound
8:54am - 8:58am (4 mins, 4 stops)
We will look at books about Texas, movie books, movies, recipe books
You will complete the activity handout.
We will meet Randi at 9:30 at the service desk in the produce section. This is near where we pay for vegetables, fruit, etc.
4) At approximately 10:30 (maybe 10:45), we will go to Waterloo Records and look at movies and CD's.
5) After the record store, you will have an hour to shop with your friends, talk to the people in the shops, and practice your English. Please stay with a partner, and stay in the 1 block neighborhood around the book store.
6) Meet Randi at the NORTH BOUND bus stop on the northwest corner of 6th and Lamar at 12:00! We will ride the 338 bus back to school together at 12:04 PM. This costs $1.
7) When you return to TIEP, you will have a chance to talk about the trip, what you did, what you saw, and what surprised you.
In class on Monday we will write a thank-you letter to the Whole Foods tour guide.