Today is Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Language Awareness p.21
vocabulary p. 20
Write 5 sentences about your family.
- Daily oral language
- they’re is six problem in this sentense
- There are six problems in this sentence.
- today well talk and right about families in english
- Today we’ll talk and write about families in English.
Learning about each other
- Two Truths and a Lie
She has two children, Robert and Maria Shriver. Her husband is Sgt. Shriver. Her brothers were John and Robert. John was President of the United States. (JFK) She has three nieces and two nephews. Her parents are Joseph and Rose Kennedy.
Kathleen is the daughter of Robert Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy. Her grandmother is Rose, and her grandfather is Joseph. Rose’s grandchildren are Caroline, John Jr, Maria, Kathleen, Robert Shriver, Robert Jr. and Courtney.
- Side by Side computer practice disk
- Family vocabulary
- Family listening exercise